- Disponible en: Inglés, Francés
Sobre el tour
Did you know that Stanley park was voted most beautiful park in the world by TripAdvisor?
This unique Stanley Park bike tour brings you to one of the most beautiful parks in the world. It is larger than New York’s Central Park with 400 hectares of bucolic beauty to cover. You will be fascinated by the beautiful landscapes riding along Seawall path. Getting lost in the middle of the rainforest with your guide will be part of the fun!
Our knowledgeable multilingual guide will tell you all about the biodiversity of the temperate rain forest and the history of Vancouver. Stanley Park was partially destroyed in 2006, losing more than 10,000 trees to a very strong storm.
The Highlights of our Stanley Park walk Tour include the totem poles, Lost lagoon and much more!
I am also sharing with you my selection of the Top things to do in Vancouver.
- Ride around Stanley Park (http://yescycle.com/)
- Lunch at Granville Island Market ( take the Aquabus ferry from Hornby street / http://theaquabus.com/)
- 30 min seaplane tour around Vancouver
- Eat/Drink in Gastown
- Flyer over Canada ( Located at Canada Place)
- Vancouver Aquarium ( in stanley park)
- Museum of Anthropology (MOA)
Top things to do around Vancouver ( distance from downtown):
- Grouse Mountain (10 km / 45 min by bus)
- Lynn Canyon (15 km / 50 min by bus)
- Whistler pick to pick Gondola ( 120 km / 2.5 hours / https://epicrides.ca/)
Horario del tour
Domingo, 16 de diciembre
Domingo, 23 de diciembre
Domingo, 30 de diciembre
- Ver todas las fechas disponibles
¿Cual es el precio?