Hanoi Different View
- Ho Chi Minh complex
- Temple of Literature
- West lake & Tran Quoc Pagoda
After a nice talk at the hotel lobby, let's go and get a fresh start with the Temple of Literature - the first university of Vietnam. After getting enough knowledge of Vietnam education in the past, let's head for the other part of Hanoi. The next destination is Ho Chi Minh Complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, House on Stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. You will understand more about not only Ho Chi Minh but also how Vietnam took back their independence from enemies.
Leaving the Complex, we will go to see Tran Quoc Pagoda and walk around West Lake. The totally different world here is a good choice for anyone who wants to get away from the hustle and noise of Hanoi Centre. And this is also the end of our half day tour. If you still want to talk more about Hanoi and Vietnam with our guides, let’s find somewhere to sit down for some more while.
* Entrance fee:
Ho Chi Minh Complex - 25,000 VND (1.25 USD)
Temple of Literature - 30,000 VND (1 USD)
- Tourists should dress properly (cover your shoulder and your knees) for religious sites like temples or pagodas.
- The above itinerary is just our suggestions. It's your choice to plan your own one or ask us for more recommendations.
- The GUIDING SERVICES are totally FREE of charge but tourists are responsible for the following expenses during the tour: admission fees, meals and drink, as well as transportation fees both for you (tourist) and the guide.
- Inglés | Domingo, Lunes, Martes, Miércoles, Jueves, Viernes, Sábado | 08:00