Hanoi Different View
This tour is made out for anyone who want a change or a quick get-away from crowds of the city center. With the help of our little volunteers, we'll show you a different view of Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh complex
- Temple of Literature
- West lake
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
08:00 - Hotel pickup
08:30 - Our first stop in the morning is West Lake, the largest lake in Hanoi. You'll see this is a totally different world from Hoan Kiem Lake, a get-away from crowds. In the middle of the lake is Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda of Vietnam. Our guides will explain to you special customs of Vietnamese people when going to pagoda and tell stories about the ups and downs of the pagoda.
09:00 – Leaving the pagoda, we will walk to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh or Uncle Ho is Vietnam's beloved president who devoted his whole life to the independence of the country. Inside the complex there is a "House on stilt" which was used to be Ho Chi Minh home. Besides that, you'll also have chance to see the Presidential Palace and a lovely fish pond.
09:45 – Before leaving the complex, we will see One Pillar Pagoda. This pagoda was built in 11th century in a lotus shape. Its origin comes from a famous legend and our guides will tell you every detail of it.
10:30 – Now, we'll walk to Temple of Literature, the first national university of Vietnam. This temple was built in 1070. Its education values as well as its architecture values are still remained and highlighted until now.
12:00 - End tour, come back hotel!
- Ho Chi Minh Complex: 40,000 VND (foreigner only) (~1.5 USD)
- Temple of Literature: 30,000 VND (~1 USD)
- Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House: 8-11.30am daily & 2-4pm Tue-Thu, Sat & Sun
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum: 8-11am Tue-Thu, Sat & Sun Dec-Sep, last entry 10.15am. You may have to line up in a long queue to enter the mausoleum.
- Tourists should dress properly (cover your shoulders and your knees) in religious sites like temples or pagodas.
- Every free tour can be customized basing on your time and preferences. The above itinerary is just our suggestions. It's your choice to plan your own one or ask us for more recommendations.
- The GUIDING SERVICES are totally FREE of charge but tourists are responsible for the following expenses during the tour: admission fees, meals and drink, as well as transportation fees both for you (tourist) and the guide.
- Inglés | Domingo, Lunes, Martes, Miércoles, Jueves, Viernes, Sábado | 08:00