Hanoi Full-Day Tour
- Temple of Literature
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- West Lake
- Tran Quoc Pagoda)
- The Old Quarter
- Hoan Kiem Lake
After a nice talk at the hotel lobby, let's go and get a fresh start with the Temple of Literature - the first university of Vietnam. After getting enough knowledge of Vietnam education in the past, let's head for the other part of Hanoi. The next destination is Ho Chi Minh Complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, House on Stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. You will understand more about not only Ho Chi Minh but also how Vietnam took back their independence from enemies.
Leaving the Complex, we will head for West Lake and see Tran Quoc Pagoda. You will be surprised by the totally different world here, which is a good choice for anyone who wants to get away from the hustle and noise of Hanoi Centre.
That's enough for a morning, now, it's time for lunch. Make sure you are full because you will need a lot of energy for the afternoon tour: Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter – another Hanoi deep inside its old houses and legends.
- Temple of Literature: 30,000 VND (1.5 USD)
- Ho Chi Minh Complex: 25,000 VND (1.25 USD)
- Ma May Ancient House: 10,000 VND (0.5 USD)
- Tourists should dress properly (cover your shoulder and your knees) for religious sites like temples or pagodas.
- The above itinerary is just our suggestions. It's your choice to plan your own one or ask us for more recommendations.
- The GUIDING SERVICES are totally FREE of charge but tourists are responsible for the following expenses during the tour: admission fees, meals and drink, as well as transportation fees both for you (tourist) and the guide.
- Inglés | Domingo, Lunes, Martes, Miércoles, Jueves, Viernes, Sábado | 08:00