- Available in: Spanish
About the guru ISTANBULHONESTGUIDE
Dear travelers Welcome to Istanbul! My name is Nur I am an explorer and knowledgeable of this great city. Join me in a great adventure to know the secret spots, to know the culture and history of Turkey. I will teach you secret passages, the best authentic food of Turkey, I will take you shopping and I will inform you about Islam, solve your doubts and much more with the be... More »
Dear travelers Welcome to Istanbul! My name is Nur I am an explorer and knowledgeable of this great city. Join me in a great adventure to know the secret spots, to know the culture and history of Turkey. I will teach you secret passages, the best authentic food of Turkey, I will take you shopping and I will inform you about Islam, solve your doubts and much more with the best local and honest guide of Istanbul. @istanbulhistorylover *** Recommendations *** Please confirm your assistance ****Tour without confirmation will be cancel previously to give space to others*** If you can not join cancel a day before or send me a message *** My information is in the profile***Ask me for islamic tours.
About the tour
If you are a lover of history and ancient spots this is Fatih Mahallesi or the Fatih area as its known by locals as one of the most conservative and beautiful areas of the city. The diversity among several religious sects, their markets, clothing stores, cafes, old mosques and Tekke or 'Dervish house' attract the curiosity of passers-by. It is not as popular as it is away from the most known sites but is in the same district.
In this sector you can find arab citizens from different nationalities but mostly Syrians where they have the most delicious Arab restaurants including its prices.
On this tour we will visit:
* Imperial mosques at the time of the conquest.
* The Byzantine heritage of some sites in Constantinople.
* Panoramic view to the Golden Horn.
* Çarşamba Pazarı, one of the largest markets in Istanbul where you can find what you can imagine, food, clothing and traditional Turkish sweets. (only on Wednesdays)
* Fatih Çarşısı. Fatih market and restaurant area with Turkish and Arabic food and much more on this street walking tour.
**The tour must be confirmed by the user previously the day to avoid No shows and cancellations**
** If you decide not to join the tour please cancel it previously**
-Duration: approximately 3 hours. Tour starts with minimum 3 Pax. Max. 6 pax
-Includes: Map, guide.
- The costs of food, transportation, tickets not included in the
Thank you in advance!
MY OTHER FREE WALKING TOURS AT ISTANBUL:
2. Istanbul, byzantine and ottoman empire: https://www.guruwalk.com/walks14341-istanbul-royal-road-of-byzantine-and-ottoman-empire
3.From Galata to Taksim: https://www.guruwalk.com/walks/15201-a-step-to-modernity-from-galata-to-taksim
What's the price?