- Available in: Spanish
About the guru ISTANBULHONESTGUIDE
Dear travelers Welcome to Istanbul! My name is Nur I am an explorer and knowledgeable of this great city. Join me in a great adventure to know the secret spots, to know the culture and history of Turkey. I will teach you secret passages, the best authentic food of Turkey, I will take you shopping and I will inform you about Islam, solve your doubts and much more with the be... More »
Dear travelers Welcome to Istanbul! My name is Nur I am an explorer and knowledgeable of this great city. Join me in a great adventure to know the secret spots, to know the culture and history of Turkey. I will teach you secret passages, the best authentic food of Turkey, I will take you shopping and I will inform you about Islam, solve your doubts and much more with the best local and honest guide of Istanbul. @istanbulhistorylover *** Recommendations *** Please confirm your assistance ****Tour without confirmation will be cancel previously to give space to others*** If you can not join cancel a day before or send me a message *** My information is in the profile***Ask me for islamic tours.
About the tour
On the Asian side of Istanbul, Üsküdar is also known as the 'Pearl of Anatolia' recognized for its historic Mosques belonging to the sultan ladies of the Ottoman Empire. Famous also for its markets (çarsı), book cafes (Khave kitabı) and its beautiful and large coast where it shows a sunset show with the most beautiful colors and landscapes of Istanbul.
The perfect combination between the history of Islam, life outside the noise of the metropolis, inspiration and the future of modern change in Istanbul.
On this tour we will visit:
* Its port overlooking the famous Bosphorus bridge.
* Its beautiful historical mosques and tombs.
* Mimar sinan architecture heritage
* An amazing view crossing the secret spots of its coast
* At the end of the day we will see a beautiful sunset in Salacak coast in the company of a traditional Turkish çay and karadut suyu (optional)
* Flea markets, bazaars and book cafes and much more on this street walking tour.
***For islamic tours in english or spanish i extend the visit to several mosques. Ask for this previously.
**The tour must be confirmed by the user previously
** If you decide not to join the tour please cancel it previously 1 day before**
- The costs of food, transportation, tickets not included in the
Thank you in advance!
MY OTHER FREE WALKING TOURS AT ISTANBUL:
1. Exploring fatih area: https://www.guruwalk.com/walks/13441-exploring-fatih-area
2. Istanbul, byzantine and ottoman empire: https://www.guruwalk.com/walks14341-istanbul-royal-road-of-byzantine-and-ottoman-empire
3.From Galata to Taksim: https://www.guruwalk.com/walks/15201-a-step-to-modernity-from-galata-to-taksim
What's the price?