Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
In a two-hour tour, with anecdotes, interesting facts, and a lot of history, you will get to know everything that is essential in this city.
Find out with us why the famous Praza do Obradoiro is called that or where the name of Santiago de Compostela comes from. In addition, at this point we will know the powers of the city.
We will visit the squares around the Cathedral and we will know its importance and its meaning within the city and the pilgrimage.
We will go to the Alameda Park, with the most spectacular views of the city and we will meet characters who have left their mark on Compostela. Do you already know the Dos Marías?
We will find hidden streets and different enigmas that this city hides in the facades of its buildings or the ceilings of its arcades. Don't worry if you don't know what these strange things are: we will reveal all the secrets to you.
Route: the 4 squares that surround the Cathedral (Obradoiro, Inmaculada, Quintana and Platerías), Rúa da Raíña, Rúa do Franco, Parque de la Alameda, hidden streets, Plaza de la Universidad, Mercado de Abastos, Plaza de Cervantes.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request a receipt for their payment or claim forms.
In the center of the Plaza del Obradoiro look for the BLUE UMBRELLA, blue like the Galician sky.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Find similar guruwalks in Santiago de Compostela