Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
To begin with, you will have the opportunity to discover who María Pita was , a woman who gives her name to the square where we started the visit and who is, without a doubt, one of the great symbols of the city.
We will learn about the origin of the name of A Coruña and the different stories and legends that explain it to us, as well as the invasions and attacks suffered by the sea and how the city and its inhabitants were able to face them time and time again.
A Coruña is also a place of passage on the Camino de Santiago , in this case the Camino Ingles, which we will talk about and, at least for a few moments, we will be able to put ourselves in the shoes of a pilgrim.
We will see important monuments of the city, such as the Pazo de Cornide, the Collegiate Church of Santa María do Campo, the City Hall, the Santa Bárbara Convent or the curious Casa do Remo.
The old Jewish quarter will show us where the Jews of the city lived and what they did, walking to places like the Paseo Marítimo and the Orzán area to reach the last part of the visit, enjoying the views of the waves breaking against the cliffs and, of course, the enormous Tower of Hercules presiding over the Coruña coast, to end our visit.
Route: Plaza de María Pita, Plaza Azcárraga, Plaza Constitución, Jardín San Carlos, La Marina, Calle Real, Cantón Grande, Playa Orzán.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request a receipt for their payment or claim forms.
LOOK FOR THE BLUE UMBRELLAS Next to the Statue of María Pita in the Plaza de María Pita
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Interesante circuito y guía profesional
Excelente tour y buen trato
Un tour muy completo, Sergio fue muy amable, entretenido y profesional
Muy interesante tour. La guía muy amena y agradable :)
Excelente, Coruña es hermosa y su historia mas. Recomendado.
Find similar guruwalks in A Coruña