Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour through the center of A Coruña
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra, Vigo, Ourense, Lugo, Sarria and Fisterra. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Get to know A Coruña with us as we walk through the streets of the old town and enjoy the sea breeze.
To begin, you will have the opportunity to discover who María Pita was , the woman who gives her name to the square where we began the visit and who is, without a doubt, one of the great symbols of the city.
We will know the origin of the name of A Coruña and the different stories and legends that explain it to us, as well as the invasions and attacks suffered by sea and how the city and its inhabitants were able to face them over and over again.
A Coruña is also a transit point for the Camino de Santiago , in this case the Camino Ingles, which we will talk about and, at least for a few moments, we will be able to put ourselves in the shoes of a pilgrim.
We will see important monuments of the city, such as the Pazo de Cornide, the Collegiate Church of Santa María do Campo, the City Hall, the Convent of Santa Bárbara or the curious Casa do Remo.
The old Jewish quarter will show us where the city's Jews lived and what they did. We will walk to places like the Paseo Marítimo and the Orzán area to reach the last part of the visit, enjoying the views of the waves breaking against the cliffs and, of course, the enormous Tower of Hercules presiding over the A Coruña coast.
Route: María Pita Square, Azcárraga Square, Constitución Square, San Carlos Garden, La Marina, Calle Real, Cantón Grande, Orzán Beach.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and does not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can reject the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request receipt of his payment or claim forms.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pr. de María Pita, S/N, 15001 A Coruñ...Pr. de María Pita, S/N, 15001 A Coruña, Spain
LOOK FOR THE BLUE UMBRELLAS Next to the Statue of María Pita in the Plaza de María Pita
1Outside visitMaria Pita Square
2Outside visitAzcárraga Square
3Outside visitConstitution Square
4Outside visitSan Carlos Garden
5Outside visitRua Real
6Outside visitRua Canton Grande
7Outside visitPraia do Orzan
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after A Coruña
Find similar guruwalks in A Coruña