Istanbul free orientation walking tour
Istanbul is a beautiful city, but it pays to know where to look. Join this Istanbul Free Orientation Walking tour to be shown the unmistakable icons as well as the hard-to-find secret spots that make Istanbul so captivating.
- Discover the secret haunts of locals in Sultanahmet, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and explore the backstreets and hidden gems.
-Visit Caferaga Medrese from 16th Century and now is handicraft center
- Explore the labyrinth that is the Grand Bazaar and local markets included Spice Bazaar
- Wander through the Old Book Bazaar, and the Flea Market, one of the oldest markets in Istanbul
- Explore the Suleymaniye Mosque with a local and gain insight into Islam
- Be stunned by stellar views of Istanbul and hear tales of both Byzantine and Ottoman drama and intrigue.
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As we tour Istanbul, your guide will point out places to get the best local snacks and coffee, as well as show you the main points of interest along the way.
This tour is free and tip based, all our guides are professional licensed and volunteer. You will decide the worth of this tour by your tips are given to your guides.
This activity includes:
Local Guide - City Map