- Available in: Spanish
About the tour
We invite you to 'Milan surprises', our twice-awarded tour in Spanish (second place 'best tour in Spanish' and third place 'Most popular tour', "Freetour awards 2017"). A journey of initiation to Milan where you will navigate through the fascinating history of great royal houses, characters as eccentric as great and events that changed the history of Europe, while enjoying the main monuments and historical places of the city. Everything from the hand of our expert communicator and passionate guide Enzo.
We will start at the imposing Sforzesco Castle, icon of the city, to continue towards Piazza del Carmine. We will continue through the beautiful Brera neighborhood, where we will learn about all the artistic and cultural importance that Milan had and maintains. Then we will go to Piazza Scala where we will learn some anecdotes about this important theater.
Then we will learn a little about the mysterious history of Leonardo da Vinci, to continue through the beautiful and elegant Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle.
We will finish our tour in the piazza del Duomo, in front of the majestic Cathedral of Milan where we will learn about these intriguing places of spiritual worship.
• LIMITED PLACES
• We advise making the reservation in advance, especially in high season (June-September).
• Reservations with a maximum of 2 months in advance.
• Groups close to 50 people *
• The tour is NOT PERFORMED on the days when it can not be reserved.
• IMPORTANT, it is advisable to bring material to fight the sun, (caps, protector, umbrellas, etc) since we may make some stops that we will make under the sun.
* We reserve the right of admission in order to maintain the quality of the tour.
What's the price?