We will visit the typical monuments that every traveler should know, telling the story behind them. A must for all those who want to know our city.
- Main Square
- San Miguel Market
- Convent of the Carboneras of Corpus Christi
- C / Codo (the narrowest street in Madrid)
- Plaza de la Villa
- C / Mayor where we will look for the balcony of His Majesty Alfonso
- Cathedral of the Almudena
- Royal Palace
- Plaza de Oriente
- Palace of the Opera
- Puerta del Sol
Duration approximately 2 hours.
Directions: Please arrive 5 minutes early to avoid waiting for other passengers.
- English | Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | 11:00, 18:00
- Spanish | Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | 11:00, 18:00