- Available in: Spanish
About the guru Davied
Hi adventurous traveler!! I am Davied and I create travel experiences in Cuba. I help people like you to discover the Island that I know, love, and call home. I believe in the people and in the extraordinary results that we achieve when we do the things that we love in life. I love to travel, I really like to play the Cuban minor percussion, and I love good food. And like Ti... More »
Hi adventurous traveler!! I am Davied and I create travel experiences in Cuba. I help people like you to discover the Island that I know, love, and call home. I believe in the people and in the extraordinary results that we achieve when we do the things that we love in life. I love to travel, I really like to play the Cuban minor percussion, and I love good food. And like Tim Cahill says, “A trip is better measured in friends than in miles” Right! Let’s go to share :) Are you looking for a tour where you can explore, learn, and have fun in Cuba ? Great! let's go to experience it together!! • Are you tired spending time searching on Google what to do in Havana, Cuba? • Where to start? What are the best routes? How to move around? • Where can you find lower, middle, high class restaurants, and the best bars? • Where are the best experiences? In my Free Walking Tour I will show you how you can discover El Vedado, La Habana, and Cuba at your own pace, without worrying o having intensive schedules. I will share my travel experience with you, so that you can enjoy your trip in a fun, relaxing, and deep way!
About the tour
Discover The Hidden Places of Cienfuegos with me and Learn from culture and people of this wonderful city!
In this Free Biking Tour we will visit essential places of Cienfuegos, as well as we will focus on those that are less touristy, where our children learn about different manifestations of art, and where the people of the town live their daily routine.
We will explore together places like:
• Paseo del Prado: The longest street of its kind in Cuba.
• Avenida 56 (San Carlos): A place to discover new alternatives for private businesses.
• José Martí Park: A park full of history.
• Ferrer Palace: The House of Culture, center of children's cultural projects.
• Barrio de Reina: Curiosities of La Reina Cemetery.
• Malecon: Meeting point for young people.
• Punta Gorda: The residential area of Cienfuegos.
Discover Cienfuegos by bike through these emblematic places. Get to know its curiosities, village routines, traditional food, "mojitos" places, its musicians and characters, and much more! If you want to know these things about this beautiful city, you should not miss my Free Biking Tour !!
* To keep a highly personalized tour, I limit groups to only 8 travelers who love exploring cities by bicycle *
* Bike rental is 10CUC, and is to be paid by each traveler. (This activity will be 200 meters from the meeting point)
* The bike rental service is independent of the contribution of each traveler to our guide service, at the end of each adventure *
Thank you very much and I hope to meet you!
Davied y Omar
What's the price?