Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
We are passionate tour guides of Berlin, and we want to share our adopted city with you. Our tours are designed to show you the best of Berlin, taking you to hidden and authentic places that even some locals don't know about. Join us for a unique Berlin experience and find out why this city is so special to us.
Please read all information carefully before making your reservation
On this tour we meet in Berlin to go together by train to the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp memorial, one of the first camps that served as a model for the following ones.
Visiting the inside of the exhibitions where we will learn how this institution of terror was meticulously designed and we will understand the historical importance of the place during the Nazi period and later, after the war, during the Soviet period
This visit is intense but informative, offering us an unprecedented insight into Europe's darkest era, which has inspired numerous books and films.
Join us in this unique experience that will transport you to the depths of history.
Book your visit now!
- An ABC zone transportation ticket is required .
- It is recommended to bring something light to eat and water.
- You must pay entry to the venue of €3 per person (over 14 years old).
- For reservations of more than 6 people, even if they are made separately, a minimum of €17 per person must be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour.
- How to buy the transportation ticket? In the automatic machines at any train or metro station or by downloading the BVG Tickets app. If you need help with the ticket, come 15 minutes before the tour and we will advise you.
- Can you buy food there? No. During the tour we do not take a break to eat. We are visiting a memorial to the victims . You can eat before or after entering the memorial.
- Do I have to reserve a ticket? No, we take care of everything.
- What time do we return to Berlin? We are usually back at 4 pm
- Can I go on my own and meet the guide? Not at the beginning. The tour begins at the meeting point and we cannot adapt the tour of the entire group to the needs of a few. If you need personalized attention you can book a private tour.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:U Rotes Rathaus, 10178 Berlin, GermanyU Rotes Rathaus, 10178 Berlin, Germany
In front of the red town hall "Rotes Rathaus" with white umbrella!
1Outside visitRotes Rathaus
2Outside visitVisitor Information Center Sachsenhausen
3Outside visitField Aerial Photography
4Outside visitField Command
5Outside visitTower A
6Outside visitCounting Square (Apellplatz)
7Outside visitBarracks 38 and 39
8Outside visitBloque de celdas
9Outside visitOld kitchen of the prisoners
10Outside visitGedenkort "Station Z"
11Outside visitLager Pathology
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Berlin
Find similar guruwalks in Berlin