- Available in: Spanish, English
- Duration: 2 hours
About the guru Nicolás
Hi! My name is Nicolas! I am an architecture student and have been living in Valencia for 3 years. I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to live in many countries, among which are the United States, Canada, Venezuela, Chile, Mexico and my country of origin; Bolivia. I have always been passionate about the cultural diversity and history that exists in each... More »
Hi! My name is Nicolas! I am an architecture student and have been living in Valencia for 3 years. I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to live in many countries, among which are the United States, Canada, Venezuela, Chile, Mexico and my country of origin; Bolivia. I have always been passionate about the cultural diversity and history that exists in each place and one of the things I like the most is to learn about the places where I am. In addition to my university studies, I am a professional pianist and in my spare time I take the opportunity to discover new places or visit the ones I already know to study them more. When I go out, one of my favorite activities is to draw the landscapes that I find on my way. I love this city and it is my passion to be able to teach its wonders to travelers who pass through it.
About the tour
A unique visit of the city through the most beautiful route it could have: the Turia river, an old channel that is currently the main park that embraces all Valencia. The tour takes place along a section of this river, discovering in it natural and unique landscapes for what a metropolis like Valencia is. The visit ends in the symbol of this city: The City of Arts and Sciences, a place where you can take a walk describing each of its buildings, with time to take photos and stop to contemplate and which will make it a place very eager to return more than once. The starting point is the Palau de la Música, a beautiful concert hall facing the Turia River.
- General meeting in front of the Palau de la Música (door that faces the Paseo de la Alameda avenue)
- 5-10 minutes of tour presentation and brief overview of the city and the place where we are
- Start of the tour through the Turia river.
- 25-35 minutes of walking on the river until you reach the City of Arts and Sciences; along the way there will be explanatory stops and we will go through the following milestones:
-Palau de la Música
-Gardens of the Palau
-Pont de l'Angel Custodi
-Roserar de Montolivet
-Pont l'Assut de l'Or
- Start of the tour through the City of Arts and Sciences, an architectural complex worth photographing and contemplating, along which we will see the following landmarks:
-Museu de les Ciències
-Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía
- End of the tour in front of the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía, a place from which you can easily take a bus or taxi to any part of the City of Valencia or from where it is recommended to walk 2 minutes to the Fallero Museum of Valencia.
The tour will not take place if there are no confirmed reservations. Without any other particular, I hope to guide you through the best of Valencia!
What's the price?