No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Hello, I'm Irene and I want to show you my province. I've started more than twenty years ago in this tourism business, designing routes around my city and accompanying groups. Although I have done many things in these twenty years, what I like most is to show my city (wich I love) so that you can all get to know it through my eyes.
Accompanied by our official guides, on this visit you will discover everything you cannot miss in León.
From the Roman origin to Gaudí's work in the city, we will show you our favorite places and bring you closer to our traditions, our festivals and everything we love about our city.
On our walk we will visit the old part of the city, stopping at the most emblematic places. In our guided tour we unite the history of León and its art with gastronomy, festivals, customs and, of course, we will not forget to tell you about our favorite places to have tapas.
We will start the tour in the Plaza de la Catedral and from there we will go to the Barrio Húmedo , one of the most outstanding places for tapas in the city. Other of the most important points are the Plaza Mayor, the Casa Botines, the Palacio de los Guzmanes or the Royal Collegiate Church of San Isidoro. Here we will finish the visit and leave you right next to the Romantic Quarter , one of the places where you can enjoy tapas and Leonese gastronomy.
Important information for the traveler:
- This visit does NOT include the interior of the cathedral . If you wish to visit it or take other routes, you can consult our guides who will tell you about the available options.
- All our visits are made using a system of individual radio guides that are completely disinfected after each use.
- The route may vary slightly depending on specific incidents that make the visit difficult (construction works, street markets, etc.).
- Reservations are not accepted on the free tour for more than 6 people traveling together. If this is your case, contact us so that we can indicate the options available.
- In case of not reaching a minimum number of attendees, an alternative schedule will be proposed as close as possible to the selected time.
Plaza de Regla, in front of the entrance to the cathedral and the Tourist Office. We carry an orange backpack with the indication "guided tour"
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).