Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour Santiago de Compostela - Only for adults
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra, Vigo, Ourense, Lugo, Sarria and Fisterra. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Santiago de Compostela is not only a city of joy, inspiration or spirituality. It also has its other side, darker and not so often counted.
If you like crime stories, shady mythological characters, werewolves or serial killers, this is your tour!
We will meet in the Plaza de la Quintana, with the mysterious shadow of the pilgrim watching , and we will move towards lesser-known areas of the city.
We will talk about legends and stories that, unfortunately, are completely real, such as terrorist attacks in Praterias Square, ideological persecutions with shocking causes and consequences, or even time travelers .
If something is known within the world of magic, esotericism and the paranormal in these lands, it is the witches, of which we will tell you what they do, how they dress , and, in some cases, how their tragic end was. But there is more to tell: did you know that Galicia is the cradle of exorcisms in Spain? We will tell you where they are made, what the ritual is like and why not, you will know cases and experiences that will leave you frozen.
The final part of the visit takes place in the beautiful Bonaval Park , a complex made up of the park itself, the Convent of San Domingos de Bonaval, old orchards and gardens and finally, the cemetery, which we will cross.
Route: Quintana de Mortos Square, Praterías Square, Xelmírez Rúa, Cervantes Square, Ánimas Chapel, San Domingos de Bonaval, Bonaval Park, Rúa do Home Santo, Porta do Camiño.
Visit not recommended for children under 14 years of age
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and does not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can reject the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request receipt of his payment or claim forms.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pr. da Quintana, 1, 15704 Santiago de...Pr. da Quintana, 1, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, SpainDirections
1Outside visitQuintana de Mortos Square
2Outside visitPlaza de las Platerías
3Outside visitRua de Xelmírez
4Outside visitCervantes Square
5Outside visitCape of Souls
6Outside visitSan Domingos de Bonaval Park (Santiago de Compostela)
7Outside visitRua do Home Santo
8Outside visitPorta do Camino
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Santiago de Compostela
Find similar guruwalks in Santiago de Compostela