Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Classic London Free Tour
Our most representative tour in which we show the main tourist attractions of London . Get to know the best palaces while we tell you the history of the main kings of the country.
- The famous gentlemen's clubs.
- The Palace that Henry VIII gave to his second wife.
- The official residence of Prince Charles and Camilla.
- We will talk about Green Park and walk through St James Park to see its famous pelicans.
- We will see the changing of the Guard if it takes place the day we do the tour.
- Next to Westminster Abbey we will talk about the Coronation ceremony.
- We will see the Palace of Westminster and the statue of the suffragist Millicent Garrett
- We will make a stop to see the house of the British Prime Minister , Downing Street.
- We will see the horse guard and talk about the missing White Hall palace and what happened to the first king who ignored parliament.
- The National Gallery
- We will tell you the history of Trafalgar Square
Do not hesitate to book the tour whether you are visiting London for the first time or if you want to delve into the history of the city.
If your group is more than 6 people, a minimum payment of 8 pounds per adult and 4 per child will be requested before starting the activity.
Meeting point:Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 4JH, UKTrafalgar Square, London WC2N 4JH, UK
We will meet you at the door of the Crypt cafe (you will see a sign that says London´s Hidden cafe) to the left of St Martin-in-the-Fields church. The guide will carry a white umbrella.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others cities to visit after London
Find similar guruwalks in London