Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Monumental, Essential and Secret Free Tour ❤️🕍 With Official Guide.
Visiting Teruel is much more than you can imagine. A captivating and surprising city. Its discovery will be an experience that you will not forget.
You will know and discover the history and stories that very few know, all seasoned with anecdotes, curiosities, legends, recommendations... that will give you a global, complete and beautiful vision of Teruel.
The City of Love, of Mudejar Art, of Modernism... You discover the city through expert hands and the most emblematic monuments and areas of Teruel... as well as many other corners, places, details that usually go completely unnoticed if they do not help you look beyond...
Always told , from a dynamic, entertaining, rigorous point of view , perfect for delving into and discovering the essence of Teruel. To do this, I have designed for you the most complete tour so that you can discover Teruel to the fullest and in the best way.
I wait for you, to be part of the most unique, rigorous, complete and useful tour of Teruel, to discover in a unique, enjoyable, close and entertaining way ❤️ Welcome to my city!
Book now, places are limited!
A complete, unique and different tour for the most discovering travelers 😉
What does my tour stand out for?
- Historical rigor. The most rigorous and truthful tour of the city.
- Official Tourism Guide of Aragon. You discover through a professional.
- Passion for Teruel.
- Small groups . I bet on nearby tourism. Our groups will have a maximum of 25 people .
- But above all, you are allowed to enjoy, learn, discover and have an unforgettable time that will remain in your memory. I will be happy to guide your steps and make you feel part of my city.
- I am committed to respecting the city and my neighbors , with a small group, radio guide, adapting and integrating into my city.
What will we see during the tour?
- Torico Square
- Three Cultures in Teruel. Surroundings of the Church of San Pedro and Mausoleum of the Lovers of Teruel.
- Wall, area outside the walls and surroundings close to the old suburb of the city.
- Old Palatial Area of the City.
- Cathedral Square and panoramic views, Mudejar Tower of the Cathedral.
- Old Mudejar Zone. Mudejar Tower of San Martín.
- Stairs and Paseo de Óvalo area.
- Modernist Examples of the City.
*The route may vary due to works, events or other circumstances of force majeure. Furthermore, some extra place or secret always comes our way to discover. Teruel is full of them!
- Guided tour of Exteriors, DOES NOT include interiors of monuments.
- Small groups, maximum 25 people on each tour.
- 🎧 The tour will be carried out with a radio guide , through which you will listen to my explanations, which are transmitted in real time and without losing a detail of them. In a more dynamic route and without losing quality during it.
- To keep in mind , during the development of the tour we find stairs that give main access to the different areas and main resources of the city. Yeah If you have any questions, you can contact me and I will be happy to resolve them.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pl. Carlos Castel, 13, 44001 Teruel, ...Pl. Carlos Castel, 13, 44001 Teruel, Spain
You will find me next to the Fuente del Torico. I will be located next to it, with a Purple Jacket or T-shirt and a Red and Black Backpack with a Mudejar star.
1Outside visitPlaza de El Torico
2Outside visitIglesia de San Pedro
3Outside visitPlaza de la Marquesa
4Outside visitPlaza de la Catedral
5Outside visitPlaza de la Catedral
6Outside visitTorre de San Martín
7Outside visitTorre mudéjar de El Salvador
8Outside visitFerrán House (Modernist 1910)
9Outside visitOval Walk
10Outside visitIglesia de El Salvador
11Outside visitPlaza de El Torico
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).