No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Walking Cusco with Tour Guide Cusco
Hola, I am César from Walking Cusco, I was born and raised in Cusco, consider myself as a connoisseur of the local culture, researcher of the history and archaeology of my country and its ancient cultures such as Inka and pre-Inka cultures, I like to share my experience and tell the visitors details of my hometown
Get to know the marvelous city of Cusco, the capital of the Inkan Empire. Allow us to take you on a journey through time where you can see the vestiges of the Inkan and colonial empires in the modern-day city of Cusco.
In this free walking tour, you will visit:
- Qorikancha, the Sun Temple, the most important Inkan temple where the Sun God and other deities were worshipped.
- The twelve angles stone.
- Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
- The Basilica Cathedral of Cusco, an architectural jewel that exquisite artworks keeps treasures of the Cuzco School and
- Market of San Pedro, the food market of Cusco, a bustling place where you can see the culture of the market and the local people.
❗ During the visit it will be necessary to purchase tickets for the following attractions:
- Ticket for Qorikancha: 15.00 soles (not included in the price, each traveller must pay it).
- Cathedral: 25.00 soles (not included in the price, each traveller will have to pay it)
Meeting point:Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, PeruSanto Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
En la puerta del Hotel Abbitare
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).