Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Moh Bethlehem Tour
Mohamed Kaderi, from Bethlehem,I have experience of 3 years in tourism, I graduated from Dar Alkalima university as a tour guide. We will see together our famous sights, culture, heritage, and taste our food . We cover everything about the city’s history from the past to its present, fun, and facts. My tours are designed to see the most attractive places in Bethlehem and understand the Palestinian's habits, history and traditions .🤠
Hi and welcome to Bethlehem!
I offer this tour in morning and afternoon, to be suitable for your timing.
**We will meet in front of the walled of hotel (banksy) and I will be wearing A R blue mix red hat .🧢
The sights on our tour:
- Banksy hotel, museum and the gallery. "Cost 20 shekles for each"
- The security wall in the city's entrance and the banksy graffiti on it.
- The Palestinian refugees camp "Aida camp".(Optional)
- Bethlehem old city and the markets, the daily life for the people in Bethlehem.
- Star street.
- Comunity shops, olive wood carving.
- Milk grotto chapel.
- Manger Square.
- Nativity Church. (Free time)
- Taste our Palestinian traditional food. Available popular dishes: 1-Makloba 2-Musakhan 3-Qedra.
* Please inform me about cancellation of reservations at least 24 hours.
** If you Coming from Jerusalem to Bethlehem use bus 234 from Damascus gate is better until you arrive to border (check point), after that you have to walk for 7 minutes until the meeting point "the walled of hotel". Or you can take private taxi from Damascus gate until the meeting point.
** It's better to arrive to the meeting point before 15 minutes
* * Modest dress is obligatory for visits the holy sites; travelers must have covered knees and shoulders.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Caritas Street 182, BethlehemCaritas Street 182, BethlehemDirections
1Entrance not includedThe Walled Off Hotel
The separation wall 🧱, which faceing the walled of hotel "banksy hotel"
2Outside visit'Ayda Camp
The refugees Palestinian camp which built 1948
3Outside visitOld city of Bethlehem
4Free admissionMilk grotto
5Outside visitManger Square
6Outside visitStar Street
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).