Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Chiang Mai essential free walking tour with a local
Hi! My name is Phoompat born in Chiang mai.I am local official Chiang mai tour guide for more than 17 years. I'm very passionate about Chiang mai history because it has variety of historic,ethnic groups,cultures,beliving and architecture.I need to show and telling visiter about Chiang mai’s charming which hidden all around the city. Discover your new experiences with me at GuruWalk!
Welcome to this Chiang Mai City tour! Chiang Mai essential free tour: a journey from present to the passed through the history.
Founded in 1296, this beautiful city is located in northern Thailand. Chiang Mai has been the cradle of various cultures that have left, and as a result, a large number of temples and corners of great interest that we will discover during the tour.
- Wat Chiang man. The first temple was built by the founder of Chiang Mai, King Mangrai.
- Three King monument,the statue of Chiang Mai founder.
- Wat Indakhil(wat Sadue Muang) ancient temple and historic site was forgotten by the history.
- Wat Phra Singh, The temple houses an important Buddha statue: the Phra Buddha Sihing and Wihan Lai Kham is the main attraction of the complex.
- Wat Chadi Luang,The temple of the great pagoda.
- Thapae Gate,one of Chiang Mai's landmark.
- Large market and China Town. Learning culture through foods and variety of people.
- Memorial bridge crossing Ping river. The first bridge of Chiangmai mai.
During our tour, I'll be happy to share with you the point of view of a local, so you can get an idea about what being a Thai means. I'll share it with your anecdotes and will be happy to answer all your doubts.
Ready to visit Chiang Mai?
Meeting point:171 Ratchapakhinai Rd, Tambon Si Phum...171 Ratchapakhinai Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
I will be in front of the Assembly hall or vihara in the temple with a Guide License hanging on the neck
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).