No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Delightful Dublin free walking tour
Hi city lovers, I am a Tour Guide for over five years hosting food tours, whiskey tours,s and walking tours around Dublin City. I am an accredited Tour Guide with a degree in English literature and history. I am also passionate about my city and love sharing my knowledge of the history and stories of Dublin with all my guests. I love nothing more than making my guests feel at ease and finding out all about them so that it feels like I am showing my friends around the City.
Hello curious travellers!! My name is Klaire and I have been a tour guide in Dublin City for over five years. I will show you history, tell you stories, and point out quirky parts of Dublin.
- I will show you street art attributed to James Joyce's Ulysses
- Give you the history of Dublin's old textile industry, now a hipster hangout
- The quirky story behind the name of a famous Dublin pub.
- Show you the statues attributed to Dublin greats.
- Visit the luxurious Victorian House which now holds a shopping court within the house and a UNESCO heritage site which is a pub.
- Walk inside the grounds of historical Trinity college and hear some of its history.
I want to show guests around this fair City as if they are my friends. Come and immerse yourself in Dublin's history and stories with a native.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Meeting point:27 College Green, Dublin, Ireland27 College Green, Dublin, Ireland
I will be standing in front of Henry Grattan statue with large black umbrella and bright red hair 😊
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
This guruwalk does not have any reviews yet.