No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
"Trinidad; a treasure to explore and discover"
Hello! I am Carlos, Bachelor of Tourism, I already have 7 years and a half of experience as a tour guide showing and telling the history, reality, culture and heritage overflowing with traditions of my city.
This free tour is full of knowledge, enthusiasm and a lot of feedback, from the Main Square to the Plaza Mayor of the Historic Center; bastion of beauty and local tradition overflowing with the colonial charms still in force in the surroundings. Knowing history in an entertaining way is your best option, here!
Itinerary to continue discovering the Museum City of the Caribbean Sea:
Meeting and departure point in Plaza Carrillo or Plaza Carlos Manuel de Céspedes; From there we will know its surroundings with a panoramic look at:
- Church "San Francisco de Paula".
- Elementary School "Republic of Cuba".
- Grand Hotel IberoStar Trinidad.
- Town Hall or Headquarters of the Municipal Assembly of People's Power.
- Municipal Library "Gustavo Izquierdo".
- Calle Rosario and its adjacent surroundings with a spectacular modern and colonial atmosphere.
- Old "Plaza de los Esclavos" where slaves used to be sold to their owners and the steps of the now Casa de la Música.
- Main Church "Santísima Trinidad".
- Plaza Mayor of the Historic Center surrounded by museums and history, frozen in time.
- Ortiz Palace , current Municipal Gallery of Universal Art "Benito Ortiz Borrell".
Following the Real del Jigüe street arriving at the Plaza Fundacional "El Jigüe" until the end where we find;
- Tavern "La Canchánchara"; where you can taste the typical drink of the city of the same name.
- Square of "The Three Crosses"; highlight of the procession in Holy Week.
Meeting point:Cjón. Chinchiquirá, Trinidad, CubaCjón. Chinchiquirá, Trinidad, Cuba
I will be in Plaza Carrilo in front of the entrance door to the Church "San Francisco de Paula" with my sunglasses.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).