- Available in: Spanish
About the guru Lorena
Nice to meet you!, it's a pleasure for me that you're reading here about me, i'm Lorena Ruiz, from Bogotá, Colombia, i'm a professional tourism guide six years ago and i'm currently studying Biology, i'm almost done with this beautiful career. I am funny :D and I have charisma, human warmth that I consider to be contagious, I am a very committed person with my work, attentiv... More »
Nice to meet you!, it's a pleasure for me that you're reading here about me, i'm Lorena Ruiz, from Bogotá, Colombia, i'm a professional tourism guide six years ago and i'm currently studying Biology, i'm almost done with this beautiful career. I am funny :D and I have charisma, human warmth that I consider to be contagious, I am a very committed person with my work, attentive and intelligent, I really like that all the people who participate in my tour feel welcomed not only by the places but by me and for the group in general if we are with other people, that they learn, that we grow together and have a great time. :) :)
About the tour
Hi! how are you? I am Lorena :) and I tell you that Bogotá has somewhat hidden places and incredible stories on every street, the best thing about my tour is that we walk through all of them! You will learn about our history with its monuments and churches, our beautiful architecture with houses that have challenged time and the incredible biology that accompanies us with parks, streams and hills nearby. Through my stories you can feel like a Bogotano: D while you enjoy not so crowded spaces in the middle of a small candy (if you wish) and my warm company. ♡
My tour is very complete, what can you know?
* PLAZA DE BOLÍVAR (place of foundation of the city): Cathedral Church
Primacy of Colombia, Palace of Justice, Liévano Palace and Capitol
* STREET OF THE MUSEUMS:
- Colonial Museum (where Simón Bolívar, founder and protagonist of
- Manuelita Saenz House Museum (a key woman in Simon's life
- Colonial Theater (with secret and charming stories of the arts in the
- Rafael Pombo Foundation House Museum (great writer and poet of the
* PLAZA CHORRO DE QUEVEDO (center of students, artists,
professors: decency and bohemia in one place)
* QUEBRADA VICACHÁ (the native nature in the middle of the city,
magical, with Monserrate talk!).
* STREET OF CULTURE:
- Luis Ángel Arango Library (icon in education)
- Casa de La Moneda Museum (gigantic space with the history of the
Currency of the country and with two museums inside the Botero Museum and the
Miguel Urrutia Museum)
- Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center (intimate space, with a good view of
Historic streets and with the name of our writer NOBEL Prize of
(: In the middle of everything, we go through hidden, safe and charming streets. ♡
How long is my tour?
About 2 hours, they can be more or less depending also on your time.
Anything you should know?
It does not include the internal visit to certain places such as some museums, a couple of museums have entrance fees but that is not a problem.
Near there are bathrooms.
Near there are currency exchange places or ATMs.
Near there are health centers.
What's the price?