Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free walking tour Bergamo with Agnish ( Morning /Afternoon/ Evening).
I love meeting people all around the world and I make it a mission to provide memorable experiences for my clients. After roaming many countries and cities around the world and attending different walking tours, I decided to become a tour accompanatore. And want to break the traditional way of explaining beautiful cities around the world. Remember, this is not a typical historical tour. With informations about the city, I make sure its very important that my clients feel comfortable, have fun & share flexibility. Otherwise, it will be boring, isn't it ? ;) I would be very much delighted to show you around this beautiful city nestled in the beautiful landscape of Italy. And on side note, I have a master degree in Tourism from Italy ;)
This tour is about showing you one of the hidden gems in Northern Italy.
Be with its charming narrow alleys, or its landscape, this city stand out as one of the most pretty cities in Italy.
If you are interested more into that, book a tour with me, I will show its hidden gems.
With this tour what you will get,
1) Fun interactive guided tour through all the three layers of the city ( Citta Bassa - Citta Alta - San Vigilio)
2) A Blended anectode about its past
3) Showcasing all its major attractions with history (only from outside)
4) A funicolare ride to its highest part
5) Recommendation about its staple cuisines and culture.
6) Recommendation where to eat and drink like a local
7) And most importantly, to feel the true essence of Bergamo.
What you will not get,
1) Long boring guided tours
2) Not huge numbers of tourists around
3) Not typical informations and strict routine of showcasing its place
4) Not only showing one layer of the city.
Meeting point:Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII, 12, 24121 ...Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII, 12, 24121 Bergamo BG, Italy
Kiko Milano, Largo Porta Nouva
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).