No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Amusing Old Delhi, Food & Sikh Religious Tour ♡
Hello Everyone! My name is Aman. I was born and bought up in Delhi. I am a passionate Delhite (local of Delhi). I love travelling, visiting different places and meeting new people. Delhi is all about different cultures, religions, history and so much food. Over here, I will be taking my "Guest" to the real Indian Cultural Tour to "Gurudwara Bangla Sahib" to show them impactful and fascinating things and we will also be visiting "Agrasen Ki Baoli" that is an age-old stepwell Also, I will be taking the Guest to explore Old Delhi by showing and explaining notable sights, such as Temples, Havelis and Unique places, while trying different snacks here and there. I can take you right under the skin of the city! Thank You!
Only EXPERIENCE on GURUWALK that gives you full OLD DELHI, MOUTH WATERING FOOD & SIKH RELIGIOUS TOUR EXPERIENCES!
Note - • Our main priority is to provide " Safe & Secure" experience to all our guests and make sure to help them from preventing any scams by anyone.
*Firstly we will start our "EXPERIENCE" by visiting - • Red Fort - The Red Fort or Lal Qila is a historic fort in Old Delhi. We will take a walk at the Red Fort from the outside.
• Dariba Kalan & Kinari Bazar.
• Nau Ghara Gali - Naughara means nine (nau) houses (ghar). This alluring alley in Chandni Chowk has nine houses. One of the best lanes for good pictures.
• Chandni Chowk - The Chandni Chowk, also known as Moonlight Square is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi.
• Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib - We will visit historical Sikh Gurudwara ( Sikh Temple ) and It's Kitchen where they prepare food for more than 10,000 people for free.
• Masjid Fatehpuri ( Mosque Fatehpuri ) - One of the Mosque build by Shah Jahan's wife in 1650.
• Khari Baoli - Asia's largest wholesale spice market selling a variety of spices, nuts, herbs and food products like rice and tea.
• Mouth Watering Food - We will visit some of the best and historical food places in Old Delhi. We will try different variety of tried and tasted safety Indian food,
Guests who really wanted to have an experience where they can explore the best and the core areas of the city than can only be done by the experts. Please come and have a wonderful experience together. Thanks very much!
Meeting point:Lal Quila, Angoori Bagh Rd, Netaji Su...Lal Quila, Angoori Bagh Rd, Netaji Subash Place, Lajpat Rai Market, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
I will stand in front of gate no. 1 of Lal Quila Metro Station with a smiling face!
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).