Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
New Town and Dean Village Free Tour
Welcome to the Clan of Edinburgh! After more than a decade as a tour guide in different countries, I ended up disembarking north of Hadrian's Wall to continue telling great stories about my beloved, Scotland. Let me introduce myself, my name is Borja Pascual and together with other great guides from Edinburgh we are part of Clan Pascual Tours. Join our clan and live the most fascinating stories of the city!
Come discover Edinburgh's most picturesque neighborhood , next to the 18th century New Town of the Scottish capital. A free tour that combines the most bohemian and photographed area of the city with the neoclassical art of the New Town.
What we will know in this tour:
- The history of the New Town and Dean Village.
- The Scott Monument.
- The Balmoral Hotel and its relationship with Harry Potter.
- The Scottish illustration.
- The River Water of Leith.
- The neoclassical Charlotte Square.
- St Andrews Square and the Palladian village.
- The restaurants and bars on George Street and Rose Street.
- The beautiful and colorful Princes Street Gardens.
- The picturesque Well Court complex.
- And much more...
The minimum capacity to start the tour is 4 people.
We wait for you!
Meeting point:2 Princes St, Edinburgh EH1 3YY, UK2 Princes St, Edinburgh EH1 3YY, UK
Blue "Clan Pascual Tours" next to the Iron Duke sculpture
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).