Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Hello!!! I am Fernando and I live in Ávila. Traveling and getting to know other cities and cultures is one of my passions. In the same way that I make my city known in an agile and entertaining way. I am a biker, if you are too, come and try with me a different experience of knowing this unforgettable city. Bring your bike and check it out.
Get to know Ávila on two wheels! Ávila de los Caballeros, on the back of your "horses" awaits you for a new adventure. Get to know our city in a different way ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE
When you want to take advantage of your free time, your motorcycle takes you where your legs cannot go.
We are going to wander around intramuros on motorized vehicles , visiting the main monuments of this world heritage city and we are going to take a walk outside the walls to see things that you would not know otherwise. If you like motorcycles and get to know our cultural heritage, book with me to do this adventure together.
Points we will visit:
1. Our biker tour begins at the Ávila Visitor Reception Center , located on Avenida de Madrid. It is an easily locatable point coming from any of the national or regional highways that pass through the city. In this place you can park motorcycles without problem.
2. After our contact, we will ascend through the Ronda Vieja de la Muralla, along a cobblestone path towards the Basilica of San Vicente, Plaza de Santa Teresa, up to the Church and birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesús . In this place we have a parking lot for motorcycles and we will stretch our legs a little, to take a short tour of the old, pedestrian center of Ávila.
3. We will get back on our motorcycles to stroll through the interior streets of the wall .
4. We will start the Extramural circuit, with a panoramic tour of the city, stopping at Los Cuatro Postes, for a brief explanation and whoever considers it, take photos from a privileged place. We will then go, already on the back of the motorcycles, to the Royal Monastery of Santo Tomás and the Monastery of La Encarnación, where I will comment on a surprising historical curiosity.
5. Our tour will end with a walk to the Fuentes Claras Dam, a beautiful leisure area for Avila residents and visitors. (If possible, we would make a visit to a great craftsman from the world of motorcycle customization and modification, with amazing models, for those who want it).
6. To end our adventure, we will return to the center of Ávila, where there are several exclusive parking lots for our motorcycles. And if anyone is curious, I will tell you about recommended places to fill our hungry stomachs or to spend the night if necessary.
I wait for you, with my black motorcycle, on the esplanade of the Visitor Reception Center, on Avenida de Madrid
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
This guruwalk does not have any reviews yet.