No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The most complete free tour of Utrecht
Hello! I am Eduardo, I have been living in the Netherlands for several years and for more than 3 years in the city of Utrecht. I consider myself an open and friendly person who likes to meet people from different cultures. Among my hobbies are mountaineering, reading, music and photography. My vice is to travel, I have already visited 36 different countries, but I still have many to know :) I work as a tour guide both in the Netherlands and in Belgium, also in different languages. It is a profession that I enjoy every day; It is a pleasure to teach different cities and share knowledge. Looking forward to meeting you, Greetings!
Utrecht is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in the Netherlands. Since the time of the Romans, this beautiful city has written important chapters in history, becoming over time an attractive and modern reference city today both in the Netherlands and in Europe. It is, without a doubt, a jewel that I would like to share with everyone.
In my tour of the historic center of the city, I will not only show you some of the most iconic monuments and places in the city and I will tell its history, but I will also share local culture, various anecdotes, the daily life of its inhabitants and I will give you tips and suggestions for your free time and make the most of your stay in the city. Of course, I will attend and I will gladly answer all your questions ;)
Some of the places we will visit during the tour:
- Domplein (Cathedral Square)
- Dom (St. Martin's Cathedral)
- Domhof (Cloister of St. Martin's Cathedral)
- House of Anna Maria van Schuurman
- Paushuize (House of Pope Adrian VI)
- Neude (busy square)
- Oudegracht (fairway)
- Winkel van Sinkel & Ganzenmarkt Tunnel
- Stadhuis (Utrecht Town Hall)
- Vredenburgplein (Old Vredenburg Castle Square)
- Nijntje (famous children's animated character)
- Schuilkerk (Olivier Cafe)
- We start and end the tour next to the statue of Count Jan van Nassau in Domplein, the cathedral square in Utrecht.
- You will recognize me by my black umbrella and by my smile. :)
- The maximum courtesy waiting time is 5 minutes out of respect for participants who arrive on time.
Looking forward to sharing this destination with everyone.
Thank you very much in advance for your punctuality!
Any questions or concerns about it, do not hesitate to ask.
All the best!
Meeting point:Domplein, 3512 JC Utrecht, NetherlandsDomplein, 3512 JC Utrecht, Netherlands
I will be next to the statue of Count Jan van Nassau in the Domplein, the square of the Utrecht Cathedral. Address: Domplein, 3512 JE Utrecht. I will carry a black umbrella and a welcoming smile. :)
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).