Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The most complete Tirana walking tour with a certified guide.
Hello dear guest! My name is Brisejd Lalaj. I am a Certified National Tour Guide in Albania since 2019. Tour guide for Cultural, Outdoor & Adventure tours in English & Italian. For more information about me and the tours I do, please see my socials: IG / TikTok: Brisejd_Lalaj / FB: Brisejd Lalaj. Thank you for your time 😊
Dear guests, welcome to Tirana, the capital of Albania and its largest city.
As you read the title, my tour is the most complete Tirana's tour. We will learn together the History of Albania and see all the important sightseeings of Tirana from ancient times until modern nowadays. Tirana, the lively, dynamic city full of life which never sleeps and constantly changing every day and so it was elected the European Youth Capital for 2022 & European City of Sports for 2023.
We will start the tour below Scanderbeg monument in Tirana's main square named after the Albania's National Hero as is the main destination for all tourists.
After giving you the history of the main square, we will continue the city tour and discover all the buildings, which includes:
● The Cultural Monument Ensamble;
- Municipality building.
- Complex of Ministries.
- Et’hem Bey Mosque.
- Clock Tower.
- Palace of Culture.
- Tirana International Hotel.
- National Historical Museum.
- National Bank of Albania.
- National Theater of Puppets.
● The Resurrection of Christ, Orthodox Cathedral.
● House of leaves (Museum of Secret Surveillance).
● Bunkart 2 (Former antinuclear secret tunnel).
● Sarajet (palaces) of Toptani family.
● Academy of Science of Albania.
● Parliament of Albania.
● The Great Namazgah Mosque.
● Tanner’s Bridge.
● Saint Paul Catholic Cathedral.
● Tirana Castle.
● Murat Toptani pedestrian.
● "Martyrs of the Nation" main bulevard;
- National Gallery of fine Arts.
- The Cloud installation.
- Youth park, the 100th years of Albania’s independence monument & Taiwan complex.
- Former Dajti Hotel.
- The Pyramid.
- Former Russian Embassy.
- Prime Minister's office & Council of Ministers.
- Presidency of the People's assembly (Kuvendi).
- Checkpoint memorial monuments.
- The President's office.
- Palace of Congresses.
● Block area, Mehmet Shehu former Prime Minister's villa & Enver Hoxha former dictator villa.
● Mother Teresa Square;
- Polytechnic University of Tirana.
- University of Arts.
- Archeological Institute & Museum, Academy of Albanological Studies.
- Universty of Tirana's Rector's offices.
● Italy Square;
- Air Albania National Stadium.
We will finish the tour in Grand Park of Tirana which also have the artificial lake and a very interesting story to know about this area (but only if you are 16+ years old 😅).
My intention is to give a warm welcome to all who decide to visit our city. I will do my best to provide you with a high-quality tour, engage you during the walking tour, and provide you with insights into the history, art, and daily life in Tirana and Albania.
I will share with you the best tips to enjoy the city and to get tasty Albanian traditional food and drink! If you want to know more information about me or the tour please don't hesitate to message me.
1. Dear guest, in case that you are 4 or less people to book the tour, I have to reschedule the tour at another time or even day if its possible for you to participate otherwise I am really sorry but we will probably have to cancel the tour. We will see about that and try to find a solution so we can do the tour. Anyway I will notify you the day before the tour is programmed, so in any case you will have the possibility the day after to book a tour with another Guru.
2. Dear guest, the tour is programmed to last about 2 hours and a half, but depending on all guest's walking rhythm, it may take more.
3. Dear guest, for our convinience the tour time start may change a little bit depending on the weather, especially during summer to avoid the heat. We will decide and agree together the day before the tour about that.
Thank you for your time. 😊
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Sheshi Skënderbej, Tirana 1000, AlbaniaSheshi Skënderbej, Tirana 1000, Albania
We will meet below Scanderbeg statue in Scanderbeg square. I will be wearing a white and red Tour Guide badge.
1Outside visitStatua di Scanderberg
2Outside visitMoschea Et'hem Bej
3Outside visitThe Clock Tower of Tirana
4Outside visitPallati i Kulturës
5Outside visitNational historical museum
6Outside visitBank of Albania Museum
7Outside visitSocialist Party of Albania
8Outside visitResurrection of Christ Orthodox Cathedral
9Outside visitBunk'Art 2
10Outside visitSarajet e Toptansve ish Bar-Kafe
11Outside visitMurat Toptani Street
12Outside visitAcademy of Sciences of Albania
14Outside visitNamazgjah Mosque Tiranë
15Outside visitUra e Tabakëve
16Outside visitSaint Paul Cathedral
17Outside visitTirana Castle
18Outside visitReja - The Cloud
19Outside visitBulevardi Dëshmorët e Kombit
20Outside visitParku Rinia - Youth Park - Taiwan Park
21Outside visitIsh Hotel Dajti
22Outside visitRussian Embassy in Albania
23Outside visitPyramid of Tirana
25Outside visitParliament Offices
26Outside visitPostbllok - Checkpoint
27Outside visitMehmet Shehu's Former Residence
28Outside visitEnver Hoxha's Former Residence
29Outside visitPallati i Kongreseve
30Outside visitThe President's Office
31Outside visitMother Teresa Square
32Outside visitAir Albania Stadium
33Outside visitPolytechnic University of Tirana
34Outside visitGrande Parco di Tirana
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).