Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The most complete free tour of Dublin
Welcome to Dublin!
Discover the Irish city by reviewing the history, legends and the most unknown facts about the city. Also knowing the coolest plans in the city, gastronomy tips and much more
During the visit we will discover:
- How the Easter Monday Rising unfolded
- Illustrious figures in Irish history
- "The Irish Celtic Tiger"
- Stories and anecdotes of the city
- The origin of Penneys / Primark
- The issue of religion in Ireland
- The famine in Ireland and immigration
- The origin of Irish whiskey
- The origin of Halloween and Dracula
- The oldest pub in Dublin
- The Guinness factory
- Dublin Castle
- Holy Trinity Cathedral (Christ Church) and Dublinia
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Trinity College and Book of Kells
- Molly Malone
- The origin of U2
- Temple Bar
...And some more surprises :)
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:N Earl St, North City, Dublin, IrelandN Earl St, North City, Dublin, Ireland
I'll be in the Spire of Dublin, next to the flower stand, on O'Connell Street in a green coat and a gray umbrella.
1Outside visitSpire of Dublin
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).