No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free walking tour Santa Ana-Food and history
Tourist guide from Santa Ana city, offering the best attention and experience while you enjoy our beautiful city.
Welcome to Sant'Anna!!
To welcome you with open arms to our beautiful city, we offer you the best of our culture in this free walking tour , let's start and enjoy a tour through the historic center of Santa Ana and discover the colonial architecture preserved over time, its history and the emblematic places that make this city one of the jewels of the country.
What can you expect from this adventure?
- Guided tour inside the Cathedral of Santa Ana.
- Relive the city's history in its historic buildings.
- Meet our Municipal School of the Arts.
- The story of our national theater is located in the heart of the city.
- During the walk, we will take breaks where you can satisfy your palate with dishes from our local companies.
- You will be able to visit our municipal market where a tragic fire occurred in 2021 which strongly marked the economy of many families but is now being rebuilt as a new city project.
- During the walk you will have tourist information on our city that will allow you to have an even more pleasant stay.
Don't hesitate and book this amazing experience today!
Meeting point:503, Santa Ana, El Salvador503, Santa Ana, El Salvador
I will be just in front of the Catedral of Santa Ana, as my personal badge I'm always wearing a little hat.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).