No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free tour Delta Tigre Islands
I am a Spanish and philosophy teacher who lives on the islands of the Tigre Delta and loves the river, nature and learning something new about wildlife every day, as well as sharing it with new friends.
Guided hike through the mysterious and beautiful islands of the Delta of Tigre!
Can you be sure you are not in the Amazon?
- Distance: about 5 km. hiking
- Difficulty level: Low
- For whom is this tour meant to?: Nature lovers, photographers, hiking lovers.
- Tips to bear in mind: Don't forget to bring water, repelent and good trecking shoes.
- Not included services: train and boat tickets and lunch at the restaurant.
- A 50-minute boat ride to a public dock where our hike begins.
- Hiking through trails between different islands where it is possible to see and photograph native flora and fauna and unique styles of islander architecture.
- Break for lunch and then talk about what we learned about the importance of wetland conservation and biodiversity.
- Return to the pier to take the boat back to the city.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Retiro-Mitre Station, Av. Dr. José Ma...Retiro-Mitre Station, Av. Dr. José María Ramos Mejía 1430, C1104 CABA, Argentina
I will be at the door of the Retiro train station with a "GuruWalk" sign in my hands.
1Entrance not includedBelgrano C
2Entrance not includedTerminal Fluvial de Tigre
3Free admissionRío Rama Negra
4Entrance not includedViva El Delta
5Outside visitMonte Blanco
6Outside visitArroyo Espera
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).