Politically Incorrect Free Tours
Scandinavia's highest rated walking tour on Google, Tripadvisor and Guruwalk. We do 90-minute walking tours focused on facts, information and stand-up comedy.
Before you book, please understand:
1) We are called Poltically Incorrect Tours for a reason.
2) We exists to offend and entertain, and we do not cover nitty gritty details but only engaging stories.
3) You have to be a fluent English speaker.
4) We can PG13 our tours for kids, but swearing is part of our routine.
5) We do not accept group bookings of more than 6 guests, you will be charged 100DKK a person for larger groups.
2 Tours of Politically Incorrect Free Tours
It was so good that I came back for the afternoon tour too! In fact probably the best tour I’ve done. Very funny, great facts, good length and very entertaining guide. #blessedbythor
Great tour. Short sweet and to the point with great information. Ends right near the main center. It's a great way to get some more ideas of what to do in the city later too. #blessedbythor
In the not sunnies city of Copenhagen, with the not funniest subject of history our guide Roger made our day happy funny light easy and very informative. Roger’s way to present information is unbeatable.
This was a really fantastic tour, we particularly enjoyed the changing of the royal guard! Would highly recommend.