No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Park of the Iguanas and Historic Center of Guayaquil
I like to meet people and talk about the wonders of my city and Ecuador, its customs, culture, food, crafts. I have to offer the world a visit to the Seminario park, Malecon 2000, as an optional Nursery Route (the next day). The meeting point to visit is the Parque Seminario or de las Iguanas in Guayaquil.
- In the Parque de las Iguanas or Seminario , it is a park where the iguanas interact with the visitors, they will pose for your photos, in front is the really beautiful Cathedral and from there you can visit the Plaza de la Administración, the famous Malecón 2000, colonial neighborhood de las Peñas, El Faro and Puerto Santa Ana.
- On the way you will see works by architects and sculptors such as the Crystal Palace , the iron parts used for its construction were brought directly from Brussels, Belgium and it was prefabricated by the firm Verhaeren Ca JagerIngeneriusConstruiters de Bruxelles. Factory where Gustave Eiffel made his works.
- There is a physical resistance test to Cerro Santa Ana to climb the 444 steps to the FARO is a worthwhile challenge, the prize is a 360 degree overview of the city.
So the visits will be:
- SEMINAR PARK (also known as the Parque de las Iguanas ).
- ADMINISTRATION SQUARE: Municipal Palace, Government Building, La Fragua de Vulcano Monument.
- CRYSTAL PALACE.
- MALECÓN 2000: Monument of the Rotunda, Homage to the South American heroes Simón Bolívar and José San Martín.
- "LAS PEÑAS" NEIGHBORHOOD The city's historical heritage dates back to 1800.
- Port and Cerro Santa Ana (Where the city was founded) and there is the LIGHTHOUSE of the City of Guayaquil.
- Santo Domingo de Guzmán Church, dates from 1548 where there are glass sculptures in honor of workers due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Panama Street, where cocoa was stored in 1870, are now cafeterias and restaurants. And there is the Museo del Cacao (admission is $5 dollars) .
- Museums: Firefighters, Barcelona soccer teams from Ecuador , Emelec, hall music. Coffee Museum.
- And if there is time and they want to know other additional sites such as: Craft Market of all Ecuador. Churches: San Francisco and La Merced.
*THE MINIMUM PAYMENT PER PERSON IS 10 DOLLARS.
A WHOLE JOURNEY MINIMUM 2 1/2 HOURS
Recommendation: Bring sunscreen and sports shoes.
Note: The visit to museums and churches is subject to their own schedules in attention to visits.
**Reservations for more than 5 adults** Group reservations of more than 5 adults have to pay $7 per adult. If your group is more than 5 adults and you have made several separate reservations under different names, but all for the same group, you must pay $7 per adult.
See Photos on Instagram: @maz.2909
Additionally, I offer TAXI services inside or outside the city.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Av. 9 de Octubre 424, Guayaquil 09031...Av. 9 de Octubre 424, Guayaquil 090313, EcuadorDirections
1Free admissionParque Seminario
2Outside visitMalecón 2000
3Outside visitPalacio de Cristal
4Outside visitFaro Cerro Santa Ana
5Outside visitLas Peñas
6Outside visitPuerto Santa Ana
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).