No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Iguana Park and Historic Center of Guayaquil
I like to meet people and talk about the wonders of my city and Ecuador, its customs, culture, food, crafts. I have to offer the world a visit to the Seminario park, Malecon 2000, as an optional Nursery Route (the next day). The meeting point to visit is the Parque Seminario or de las Iguanas in Guayaquil.
- In the Iguana Park or Seminario , it is a park where the iguanas interact with visitors, they will pose for your photos, in front is the really beautiful Cathedral and from there you visit La Plaza de la Gestión, the famous Malecón 2000, colonial neighborhood de las Peñas, EL Faro and Puerto Santa Ana.
- On the way you will see works by architects and sculptors such as the Crystal Palace , the iron pieces used for its construction were brought directly from Brussels, Belgium and it was prefabricated by the firm Verhaeren Ca JagerEngeneriusConstruiters of Bruxelles. factory where Gustave Eiffel made his works.
- There is a physical endurance test at Cerro Santa Ana to climb the 444 steps to the FARO is a challenge that is worth it, the prize is a general view of the city in 360 ° degrees.
Then the visits will be:
- SEMINARIO PARK (also known as the Iguana Park ).
- ADMINISTRATION SQUARE: Municipal Palace, Government Building, La Fragua de Vulcano Monument.
- CRYSTAL PALACE.
- MALECÓN 2000: Rotonda Monument, Tribute to the South American heroes Simón Bolívar and José San Martín.
- "LAS PEÑAS" NEIGHBORHOOD Historical heritage of the city dates back to 1800.
- Puerto and Cerro Santa Ana (Where the city was founded) and there is the LIGHTHOUSE of the City of Guayaquil.
- Santo Domingo de Guzmán Church, dates back to 1548 where there are glass sculptures in honor of the workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Panama Street, where cocoa was stored in 1870, is now cafes and restaurants. And there is the Cocoa Museum (admission is $5 dollars) .
- Museums: Firefighters, Barcelona soccer teams from Ecuador , Emelec, music in the hallway. Coffee Museum.
- And if there is time and you want to visit other additional sites such as: Artisan Market throughout Ecuador. Churches: San Francisco and La Merced.
A WHOLE TOUR MINIMUM 2 1/2 HOURS 🏃♀️🏃
*Bring sunscreen and sports shoes.
**Reservations for more than 5 adults** Group reservations of more than 5 adults must pay $7 per adult. If your group is more than 5 adults and you have made several separate reservations under different names, but all for the same group, you must pay $7 per adult.
****See Photos on Instagram:@maz.2909
***** NOTE: I offer TAXI services inside or outside the city. AUTO AVEO SAIL AND/OR
****** Meal Suggestions: Mercado del Río, Puerto Santana, Restaurants on Panama and Tomas Martinez Street, Central Market. AVENIDA de 9 Octubre and ESCOBEDO.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Simon Bolivar Palacios 202, Guayaquil...Simon Bolivar Palacios 202, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
Departure location in the morning: Calle Malecón Simon Bolívar and Loja, corner Empanadas del Paco, I am wearing a white shirt, yellow cap, glasses and blue jeans. Departure site in the afternoon: Calle Chimborazo and 10 de Agosto, in front of the Cathedral door
1Free admissionParque Seminario
2Outside visitMalecón 2000
3Outside visitPalacio de Cristal
4Outside visitFaro Cerro Santa Ana
5Outside visitLas Peñas
6Outside visitPuerto Santa Ana
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).