No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour Cartagena de Indias: "A Jewel Under the Colony."
I am a Tourist Guide, with a Professional Card # 2567 from Colombia. I love the story, I like to narrate it, and live every moment of the tour. A Jewel Under The Colony is a time to learn about the city's past, myths and legends.
It is an Exclusive tour of the Jewel of the Spanish Crown in America, Cartagena de Indias; and its importance in the 16th centuries. XVII, XVIII and XIX get ready to know "the History of Cartagena de Indias for all Spanish-speaking peoples"
It is a super Academic tour of the History of Cartagena!
Discover more than 18 places, where you will hear their story in my simple narratives.
1. Meeting point. Plaza de los Coches 09.00am Near the monument of the Founder Pedro de Heredia.
2. Clock Tower; Genesis of Cartagena de Indias.
3. Plaza de Los Coches.
4. Portal de Los Dulces.
5. Customs Square.
6. Old Weapons Room.
7. Museum of Modern Art.
8. Plaza and Church of San Pedro Claver.
9. Ronda Street.
11. San Juan de Dios Street.
12. Ladies Street.
13. Street of Bitterness.
14. Bolivar Square. Bank of the Republic. Zenu Gold Museum.
15. Plazuela de La Proclamación.
16. Minor Basilica of Cartagena.
17. Palace of the Inquisition.
18. Bartolomé Calvo Library, Calle de Santo Domingo, Casas del Conde Pestagua 17th century.
19. Plaza de Santo Domingo, Temple and Cloister.
End of the Tour:
Remember, delivery of money to the Professional Guide for their services provided is a minimum of $18,000 and eighteen thousand pesos, per person. But if you want to give something more, that's fine.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Cl. 34 #5, El Centro, Cartagena de In...Cl. 34 #5, El Centro, Cartagena de Indias, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Plaza de Los Coches at 09.00 am. Near the Monument of Pedro de Heredia.
1Outside visitPlaza de Los Coches
2Outside visitMonumento Torre del Reloj
3Outside visitPORTAL DE LOS DULCES
4Outside visitPlaza de la Aduana
5Outside visitMuseum of Modern Art Cartagena
6Outside visitSaint Peter Claver Square
7Outside visitSimon Bolivar Square
8Outside visitCathedral of Saint Catherine of Alexandria
9Outside visitPALACE OF THE INQUISITION Historical Museum of Cartagena
10Outside visitSanto Domingo Square
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).