30 years old, Siciliana DOC with an "international soul"! I like to define myself as a volcano as I'm always full of energy and you can usually feel it! I'm a dreamer, a life and people lover and a perfect wanderlust as I always need to travel and to get lost in new places. I'm very passionate about local cultures and traditions....and I'm crazy about discovering detai...
30 years old, Siciliana DOC with an "international soul"! I like to define myself as a volcano as I'm always full of energy and you can usually feel it! I'm a dreamer, a life and people lover and a perfect wanderlust as I always need to travel and to get lost in new places. I'm very passionate about local cultures and traditions....and I'm crazy about discovering details and secrets that places can hide...and about trying new food and dishes. I joined GuruWalk because I like to learn from diversities and to "spread the culture"....but mainly because I'm always happy to meet wonderful people from all over the world and make new friends! I'm in love with Valencia, and I want to help travelers like me to see what this beautiful (bonita) city can offer looking at it from a special perspective...mine! Same thing with my home town...Milazzo! A lovely city where we can have a funny walk together while I'll be telling you a lot about the magic of Sicily! So...I hope I will have the possibility to be the best storyteller you could ever meet!
This is not the typical tour of the city center where, going through the main monuments, you will hear about ancient history and architecture ...
This tour is different!
It is the ONLY one in the whole city with which you will discover everything (or almost) what you need to know about the most beautiful places that still remain hidden for tourists, customs, integration ... the news, the events , the parties (la fiesta!!) ... the trendy neighborhoods - RUZAFA - (and not just the old town...) ... the coolest RESTAURANTS where you can have culinary experiences that you will never forget, tasting typical but also international food ... even if one of the main focus of this tour will be the STREET ART, a very important part of the culture of this city that we will discover thanks to the works of well-known artists that we will find in the streets of the CARMEN area ...
*** WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS TOUR?
- It will be like a TREASURE HUNT.... so only for real travelers!
YES! You have understood correctly: this is going to be a very fun ACTIVITY ... then it is only for people who love to laugh and take life with irony ... and above all with the desire to discover things about the city that we can not find online or in the books!
- In all the stages I will give you indications and tips so that, all together in the end we will discover what is the true "treasure" of Valencia ... learning step by step a little bit more about this beautiful city...its origins and life... so, be ready because we are going to flip!
- We will start in RUZAFA, the most peculiar neighborhood, where we will talk about the transformations that have become protagonists in recent years and where I will show you the most emblematic streets of it, which have a lot of life especially in the season of the FALLAS (The most important celebration of the city).
- After, we will go to the neighborhood of CARMEN making an "alternative route" that is not the typical one where people are looking for the most important monuments, although we can appreciate some of them during our walk. We will know and comment through some "games" all the most famous street artists and their works ...
We will finish the tour near one of the most alternative and cool places in Valencia that is still unknown to many locals ......... but this will be OUR SECRET!
*** MY MISSION:
- The main objective is to have a great time ... and that you can be as excited as I am when I walk through the streets of this beautiful city ... and so, bring with you, after your trip, a little special memory of fun and unique moments spent discovering Valencia.
*** The duration of the Tour is between 2 hours and 2 and a half hours.
Meeting point: Open in Google Maps
How to find me: In front of the entrance of the Church of San Valero, in the Ruzafa's Market Square (Red-Pink side of the Market)
What's the price?
Arianna was a great Guru, really insightful and engaging. Her tour was fun and the challenges she set made it more interesting!
The tour was very original, you see a lot of cool places where the locals hang out. And learn some interesting stuff about the city. Not you ordinary tourist tour, definetly recommend going if you want something different and cool!
What's the price?