- Available in: Spanish, English
About the guru Sergio
Hi, I'm Sergio! I studied tourism, I am a local from this wonderful city and I am also a photographer :) I love meeting people from all over the world, I have lived in a few places and I always liked to show the city where I was friends and acquaintances for what I thought. .. why not do it in the city that I love the most in the world? And I gave myself high in this wonderf... More »
Hi, I'm Sergio! I studied tourism, I am a local from this wonderful city and I am also a photographer :) I love meeting people from all over the world, I have lived in a few places and I always liked to show the city where I was friends and acquaintances for what I thought. .. why not do it in the city that I love the most in the world? And I gave myself high in this wonderful platform that allows me to meet thousands of people while I live of my passion :)
About the tour
This guided tour through Ávila will cover all the areas that you should not miss from a historical-cultural perspective but without losing sight of the fun, the fun ... I am a person who believes that information is learned much better when we are told in the form of history and that's why I want to show you my city in a different way :)
**** I'm out of town for the next 6 months, sorry for the inconvenience! ****
We travel incredible places like:
1. La Muralla de Ávila, guided tour where we will tour part of this jewel still standing after so many centuries. I will give you information on the prices of the wall, since it is possible to visit but at the top with a very affordable price of € 5, I did not miss it! We will also look for the best places for the best photos, since you can not go to Avila without a photo of the wall and I will explain where the equestrian route that surrounds it and is beautiful is located.
2. We will see the Cathedral, incredible monument of the city where the tomb of Alfonso Suarez is located. You can visit the interior of the Cathedral of Avila for what I will inform you about their schedules and prices.
3. We could not miss the Basilica of San Vicente and the Convent of Santo Tomás in our tour of the city.
4. I will show you where the 4 posts are and how to go because it is on the outskirts, but it is worth it since it is the best panoramic of the wall and the city.
5. We will visit the squares of the big market and the small market and I will tell you how is the lifestyle of this particular location.
6. Finally, we will discover Santa Teresa de Ávila, that beautiful convent with a lot of history to tell and baptized as our patron saint.
7. And how to forget to take you to the spice zone of the city to enjoy a little of this magnificent tradition, good food and at great prices :)
Do you like the plan? I hope so because I assure you that you will love it :)
What's the price?