- Available in: Spanish, English
About the guru Free Tour Arequipa by foot
Hello! My name is Beatriz and I am a tourist guide in my city Arequipa - Peru :) I have worked in Free Tours for 5 years in my city and that is where I discovered how exciting it is to show my city to others. As part of my professional development I have also worked in travel agencies but I consider that in the Free Tour I have learned a lot from what I know. For years worki... More »
Hello! My name is Beatriz and I am a tourist guide in my city Arequipa - Peru :) I have worked in Free Tours for 5 years in my city and that is where I discovered how exciting it is to show my city to others. As part of my professional development I have also worked in travel agencies but I consider that in the Free Tour I have learned a lot from what I know. For years working on the Free Tour I learned to interact with tourists, speak better and have leadership in groups, in addition to the cultural exchange that occurs during the guided, for that reason I feel especially grateful to have found this excellent way of working. Just as I felt that this type of service gave me the opportunity to grow not only as a professional but as a person I decided to help newly graduated guides to work in tourism through the free tour that's why I have created this work team FREE TOUR AREQUIPA BY FOOT where you will find local guides newly graduated willing to show you the best of our city. In the same way I have a husband and a baby which motivates me to continue working in tourism because I want to travel to other countries with them.
About the tour
Feel like a loca! Through official local guides we offer you the experience of walking through the streets of the city interacting with people, listening to the story in a fun and entertaining way, and finding out about the past and present of our beautiful city !!
We have two tours with different routes to show you the best of Arequipa! ... You can book both!
- Main Square
- Colonial house of the VXIII century
- Mario Vargas Llosa Library, the first peruvian Nobel price of literature
- Saint Francis Square
- The oldest neighborhood in the city
- Grau Bridge
- Yanahuara Viewpoint, from where you can have an incredible view of the city and taste the famous Arequipa's Cheese ice cream ... Don't forget your cameras!
- Main Square
- Oldest university in the city: San Agustín University
- Solar Neighborhood, that is 300 years old.
- Los Tambos, hotels of the colonial time in the city still standing.
- San Camilo Market, where products from all over Peru are found and we taste some fruits.
- Complex of the Society of Jesus, consisting of the church and the cloisters ... Perfect time for sunset and buy fruits!
What is it included?
- Official (accredited) bilingual guide.
What it is not included?
We always have a pink umbrella to differentiate ourselves from others! We look forward to seeing you!
What's the price?