Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Special Tour of the Christmas Lights of Vigo
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra, Vigo, Ourense, Lugo, Sarria and Fisterra. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Join us and enjoy the impressive Christmas decorations that decorate Vigo, as it is already a tradition to celebrate these holidays in style.
Year after year the number of decorations, lights and attractions for the little ones, and not so little ones, is increasing. In the month of August, the installation of the lights began and in 2021 the challenge of turning on nothing more and nothing less than ELEVEN MILLION LED LIGHTS was met! More than 359 illuminated streets , thousands of light arches , hundreds of illuminated trees and Christmas markets . Our guided tour will go through the streets with the most striking decorations, such as the emblematic Christmas tree that is getting taller. How big will it be this Christmas? Last year it exceeded 32 meters!
The super Christmas ball , the giant gift ... and that's not all, as we will discover many more surprises! In addition to all the lighting, we will also have the opportunity to find out some of the most curious facts about Christmas , and of course, some other brushstrokes about the history of our city and Galician traditions .
A fun and light-filled way to spend the afternoon. Without a doubt... a dazzling event!
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and does not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can reject the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request receipt of his payment or claim forms.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Praza da Constitucin 3 36202 Vigo Pon...Praza da Constitucin 3 36202 Vigo Pontevedra Spain
IN THE SQUARE OF THE CONSTITUTION. WE WILL BE THERE WITH OUR BLUE UMBRELLA
1Outside visitConstitution Square
2Outside visitPrincess Square
3Outside visitPorta do Sol Square
4Outside visitRua Principe
6Outside visitCompostela square
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).