Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Vigo Christmas Lights Special Free Tour
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Join us and enjoy the impressive Christmas decorations that decorate Vigo as it is already a tradition to celebrate Christmas in a big way.
Year after year the number of decorations, lights and attractions for the little ones, and not so little ones, are increasing. In the month of August the installation of the lights for this year began. In 2021, the challenge of turning on nothing more and nothing less than ELEVEN MILLION LED LIGHTS was met! More than 359 illuminated streets , thousands of light arches, hundreds of illuminated trees and Christmas markets. Our guided route will go through the streets with the most striking decorations, such as the emblematic Christmas tree that is taller every year. How big will it be this year?
Last year he exceeded 32 meters. The super Christmas ball, the giant gift... This is not all... We will discover many more surprises! In addition to all the lighting, we will also have the opportunity to discover some of the most curious facts about Christmas, and of course, we will also learn some other brushstrokes about the history of our city and Galician traditions. Undoubtedly a fun and light-filled way to spend the afternoon. It will be a dazzling event without a doubt.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
Meeting point:Praza da Constitucin 3 36202 Vigo Pon...Praza da Constitucin 3 36202 Vigo Pontevedra Spain
IN THE SQUARE OF THE CONSTITUTION. WE WILL BE THERE WITH OUR BLUE UMBRELLA
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).