Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Let's go eBiking - La Coruña
We're a couple of travelers who have traveled the world and fell in love with La Coruña, Galicia. When we travel we always like to discover secret, hidden or unique places of the local culture. We call these places the "Travel Easter Eggs" which we can find in every city we have visited; And just that, is what we like to show about La Coruña.
We're going to tour the city by electric bike, we will make stops at different spots in La Coruña where we will see the best 360º views, points of interest and important icons. It will be an agile and fun ride of about 10km (6.2mi) that will take us approximately 1 hour.
We will move throughout the city passing through different places with many years of history such as the Tower of Hercules, the only Roman lighthouse and the oldest in operation, sculptures such as the Menhirs, the Campo de la Rata, we will pass by several beaches, we will have a look at the Castillo de San Antón, we will cross the port and we will finish off the walk with a light sea breeze on the seafront promenade.
Come and join the Adventure of Living Coruña!
We will meet at the meeting point to rent the bicycles (rent €10) then we will go on the following route where we will pass these points of interest:
- Royal Marina
- Riazor Beach
- Heroes of Orzán Monument
- Orzán Beach
- Surfers Fountain
- Las Lapas Beach
- Tower of Hercules
- Menhires pola Paz
- San Amaro Beach
- The H (control tower)
- San Antón Castel
- Accompaniment around the city
- Route of 1:30 hours
- Mountain bike and helmet (rent €10)
- A smile
- Arrive 5 minutes early to prepare the bikes
- The tours last 1 hour and for larger groups it can be extended a bit
- Wear comfortable clothes for the adventure (check the weather)
- Contact us for private tours for different groups and schedules.
- If for some reason there is no availability of bicycles, we will notify you 1 to 2 hours before DEPARTURE .
- It is essential that the person knows how to ride a bicycle and pedal.
- The Adventure is recommended for children over 10 years old and who know how to ride a bicycle.
- It is an accompanying bicycle tour of the city, the natural views and points of interest, with reference information on points of interest, there is no historical content , nor reviews on monuments. (We recommend complementing it with an historical free tour walking through the old part of town)
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:P.º Dársena, 16, 15001 A Coruña, La C...P.º Dársena, 16, 15001 A Coruña, La Coruña, Spain
1Outside visitroyal navy
3Outside visitRiazor Beach (A Coruña)
4Outside visitÓs Heroes do Orzán Monument
5Outside visitOrzan Beach
6Outside visitSurfers Fountain
7Outside visitLapas Beach
8Outside visitTower of Hercules
9Outside visitMenhirs for Peace
10Outside visitSan Amaro beach
11Outside visitmaritime control tower
12Outside visitCastle of San Antón
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).