Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Hello, nice to meet you! My name is Baiana and I am an inveterate traveler. I have studied Literature and Tourism, and I am lucky enough to be able to dedicate myself, 3 years ago, to what I am passionate about, sharing with you the wonderful things of Amsterdam.
Important information for the traveler:
* Groups larger than 4 people (family/friends/acquaintances) are not accepted on this tour, even if they have more than one different reservation. Making the reservation correctly is the traveler's responsibility. If the group exceeds the maximum number, the reservation can be canceled at the meetingpoint.
* The city of Amsterdam has imposed a Tourist Tax of €1.50 per adult for each tourist activity carried out in the city. This must be paid before starting the tour and is independent of the collaboration for your guide.
* Attendance must be confirmed: hours before the tour you will receive a message/mail/whatsapp asking you to confirm your attendance. If they do not respond, it will be assumed that they have given up the tour.
* Check-in is punctual, after the start time of the tour we cannot guarantee that the place will be saved.
* In Amsterdam we can go on tour with up to 15 people. Not one more will be admitted and this includes children. If there are not enough places for your group, please do not reserve what there is.
*The tour is for people over 18 years old.
Welcome to my tour of Amsterdam, our tour starts now!
Get ready to take a journey through the history of Amsterdam , to learn, impress, inspire, and most of all, have fun!
In this tour I intend to address the most essential aspects of the city, those that define it: its beauties, its curiosities, its greatest ironies and that freedom that makes it so unique.
Finally, we will finish the tour in front of the Amstel River, with one of the most beautiful views of the city, the Dancing Houses of Amsterdam.
What will they take from my tour?
- An interactive virtual map with all my gastronomic recommendations of the city, which you can access whenever and wherever you want.
-Some of the most beautiful photos of Amsterdam.
-I don't want to make spoilers, but a very good surprise!
-And most importantly, a version of Amsterdam that perhaps they would never have imagined.
What should you bring?
We will not let the Dutch rains or cold intimidate us, we will fight them. It is always good to bring winter coats, raincoats, gloves and an umbrella. Please remember to check the weather before heading out.
I will be in Dam Square, in front of the National Monument (right now under construction). I will carry a blue umbrella and a green backpack. .
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Su conocimiento es excelente, y su forma de expresarse perfecta
El mejor tour que he hecho
Un tour entretenido con una guía muy amena que hace muy interesante la visita y ayuda a conocer la historia de la ciudad. 100% recomendable
Me ha encantado. Baiana es muy simpática y amena. La recomiendo. Cuenta las cosas muy bien
Super recomendado. El tour se hizo muy entretenido. Baiana es muy amable, de verdad se los recomiendo.