Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
If we were clear that Lugo is a Roman city , through this tour you will be able to delve into its history at the hands of our guides, who will accompany you for an hour and a half to learn everything related to that Roman era.
Of deities and pagan rites, roads, bridges, domus and, how could it be otherwise, of walls, we will talk throughout the visit, being able to see all these elements in situ .
We will tell stories and curiosities that the Roman Empire has left us as an inheritance. We will talk about why the months of the year went from being ten to finally adding two more. The way the Romans dressed and that has influenced how we dress today. How were the Roman houses and, although it may not seem like it, the houses of today still have a great similarity with those of that time. This, and many more anecdotes will be part of this tour.
Join us and we will visit the areas that still show us the Roman past: from the Plaza Mayor where part of the forum was located, passing through the Rúa do Doutor Castro with an example of a Roman domus that can be visited, the Plaza de Armanyá with a milestone, the Plaza de Santo Domingo with remains of Roman walls, the intramural and extramural walls... and much more.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
The meeting point is at Praza Maior (Plaza Mayoro). There look for the BLUE UMBRELLA.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Tour por el Lugo de los romanos imprescindible para entender la ciudad. Una maravilla.
¡Totalmente recomendable! Pasamos un rato agradable, divertido y diferente
Sheila cumplió totalmente con mis expectativas, nos hizo adentrar en la historia totalmente, las zonas que visitamos me gusta mucho. Una gran guía. Gracias.
Me encantó sus explicaciones.
Merece la pena