Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Moh & Ahmed Bethlehem Tour: History, Food & Culture
Mohamed Kaderi, from Bethlehem,I have experience of 3 years in tourism, I graduated from Dar Alkalima university as a tour guide. We will see together our famous sights, culture, heritage, and taste our food . We cover everything about the city’s history from the past to its present, fun, and facts. My tours are designed to see the most attractive places in Bethlehem and understand the Palestinian's habits, history and traditions .🤠
welcome to Bethlehem!
Explore the city of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, with an experienced tour guides ( Moh & Ahmad ) from the most local point of view, reviewing the history, legends, and most unknown facts of the city. Knowing also the coolest plans in the city, gastronomy tips, and much more.
- We offer the tour in the morning, afternoon and evening(2 hours just).
- Our meeting point will be in front of the Walled of Hotel ( Banksy ), and I will be wearing a mix blue red AR hat .
Our itinerary includes :
• Banksy Hotel, the museum: the entrance ticket to the Banksy Museum (costs 20 shekels for each person).
• The wall, a short walk through the wall to watch Banksy graffiti.
• The Palestinian refugee camp is called "Aida Camp. (Optional)
• The old city of Bethlehem, walk through the market and experience the daily life of the people in Bethlehem.
• Star Street.
• a visit to some Palestinian local shops in case you want to buy gifts or olive wood carvings.
• Milk Grotto Chapel
• Manger Square.
• Nativity Church ( free time)
• Taste our traditional Palestinian food. Available popular dishes: 1-Makloba 2-Musakhan 3-Qedra. (Optional)
Bethlehem Mosaic center, (Optional)
• Please inform us about the cancellation of the reservations within 24 hours.
• In order to get to checkpoint 300 in Bethlehem, you can easily get bus No. 234 from Damascus Gate, and when the bus drops you off behind the checkpoint, all you need to do is walk through the checkpoint for 7 minutes to get to the Walled-off Hotel.
• In case you were in a rush and it was easier for you to get to the checkpoint so fast, you can easily get a private taxi from Damascus Gate as well.
• Modest dress is obligatory for visiting the holy sites; travellers should cover their knees and shoulders before entering the holy places.
** The evening tour will be shorter than the athers for two hours just.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Caritas Street 182, BethlehemCaritas Street 182, Bethlehem
I will be in front of the walled of hotel wearing Jerusalem blue hat.
1Entrance not includedThe Walled Off Hotel
The separation wall 🧱, which faceing the walled of hotel "banksy hotel"
2Outside visit'Ayda Camp
The refugees Palestinian camp which built 1948
3Outside visitOld city of Bethlehem
4Free admissionMilk grotto
5Outside visitManger Square
6Outside visitStar Street
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).