- Available in: Spanish
About the guru Irina
Welcome Walkers !! My name is Irina and I am from Manises, I am 25 years old and I have studied a higher cycle of Tourism and I am currently an Official Guide. My hobbies are: Reading, writing, discovering curiosities about the places I visit, playing video games, Asian culture and Ancient Art. I love meeting people from other countries and sharing with them the wonderful pl... More »
Welcome Walkers !! My name is Irina and I am from Manises, I am 25 years old and I have studied a higher cycle of Tourism and I am currently an Official Guide. My hobbies are: Reading, writing, discovering curiosities about the places I visit, playing video games, Asian culture and Ancient Art. I love meeting people from other countries and sharing with them the wonderful places that there are in Spain and that they tell me about their countries. Come to know the legends and curiosities that surround Valencia with me! It is important that if you are not going to come to the reserved visit, notify in advance. Thank you.
About the tour
Meeting point: Silk market (Puerta de los Pecados).
Places to visit: Lonja de la Seda, Calle Mayans, Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen.
Do you know Valencia? A beautiful city with a lot of history and many hidden legends and curiosities. I have prepared a tour for lovers of stories of fear, of legends and anecdotes.
Murders, executions, jokes, trips, myths, places and special objects ... Would you like to know about these issues? Do you want to know these stories that have been spread by word of mouth for a long time?
- The route will start at the Puerta de los Pecados de la Lonja. There I will tell you a little about the building and the time of construction. But the most important thing that will be discussed in this visit is the symbolism of the building and its sculptures. We will also talk about one of the most dismal shows in the city, the executions. And without forgetting to review the history of the old Burdel of Valencia, of which some of the sculptures of the building give us a clue. Did you know that there was a brothel in Valencia? A very important one can be said, and what about the executions? What type and where were they produced? So far I can write ... Let's find out together!
- Then we will go to Calle Mayans (Old Street Locksmiths) and discover its darkest legend. What could it be? What mysteries does this street hide? At first glance it seems a street of the most normal of the historical center of Valencia, but I tell you that not everything is what it seems.
- From that street, when we stop shaking our legs, we will walk to the Cathedral of Valencia passing through some important places that also hide anecdotes and curiosities. You can discover them while we move to the next point of the visit.
- When we get to the Cathedral we will surround it, stopping at its doors to tell the legends and curiosities that surround it, along with some curiosity about the Plaza de la Virgen. Religion? Beliefs? Jokes? and much more that this place hides us.
- We will end our visit at the Puerta de la Almoina of the Cathedral (Destination that may vary depending on the day).
If you like stories and legends, do not hesitate to accompany me on this route. Do not miss this wonderful walk of legends. There I wait for you!
What's the price?