No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Born and raised in Santiago, for the last ten years I have dedicated myself to showing my city to people from all over the world. Formally trained in literature, avid traveler and passionate about creating genuine human connections I will be waiting for you to discover with me the place I know best in the world!
This Free Tour is everything you need to see and know about Santiago, we will combine the most beautiful places in the Historic Center with fun, great stories and all my personalized recommendations!
We will cover all the essentials of the Historic Center of Santiago and I will give you all the information you need to get the most out of your stay in Santiago, as well as all the most interesting and bizarre facts about Chilean history and society.
* Municipal Theater of Santiago (Opera House)
* The Most Haunted Church in Santiago (Local Legends)
* Most Important Commercial Street
* Stock Exchange Building
* Presidential Palace (Place of the Coup d'etat)
* Local Dessert Stop
* Museum of Pre-Columbian Art
* Plaza de Armas (Town Hall and History of the Foundation)
* The Cathedral of Santiago (Architectural Jewel)
* Santa Lucia Hill (Beautiful Views)
* Barrio Lastarria (Bars, Cafes and Nightlife)
* The Best Tailor Made Recommendations!
* The meeting point is just in front of the main entrance of the Municipal Theater of Santiago, Calle Agustinas 794, Santiago
* Groups of more than 6 people are not accepted, nor fractional groups in small reservations, if so, the service will be denied.
Right in front of the main entrance of the Municipal Theater.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).