No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Born and raised in Santiago, for the last ten years I have dedicated myself to showing my city to people from all over the world. Formally trained in literature, avid traveler and passionate about creating genuine human connections, I will be waiting for you to help you discover the place I know best in the world! @carlosvasquez_scl Spanish tour is conducted by Tomás
* This tour is not suitable for minors / Cash only / Não falo português nem portunhol nem falo divagar / Spanish tour is conducted by Tomás*
This Free Tour is everything you need to see and know about Santiago, we will combine the most beautiful places in the Historic Center with fun, great stories and all my personalized recommendations!
We will cover all the essentials of the Historic Center of Santiago and I will give you all the necessary information to get the most out of your stay in Santiago, as well as all the most interesting and bizarre facts about Chilean history and society.
* The Municipal Theater of Santiago (Opera House)
* The Most Haunted Church in Santiago (Local Legends)
* Most Important Commercial Street
* Stock Exchange Building
* La Moneda Presidential Palace (Coup D'etat)
* Paris London Street
* Museum of Pre-Columbian Art
* Plaza de Armas (Foundation of Santiago)
* The Cathedral of Santiago (Architectural Gem)
* Santa Lucía Hill (Beautiful Views)
* Lastarria neighborhood (Bars, Cafes and Nightlife)
* The Best Tailor Made Recommendations!
Groups of more than 6 people are not accepted, nor are groups divided into small bookings, if so, the service will be denied.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Agustinas 792, Santiago, Región Metro...Agustinas 792, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, ChileDirections
1Outside visitPlaza de Armas - Plaza de Armas
2Outside visitPalacio de La Moneda - Moneda
3Outside visitBolsa de Comercio de Santiago - La Bolsa
4Outside visitMuseo de Arte Precolombino - Bandera
5Outside visitIglesia San Francisco de Alameda - Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins
6Outside visitBarrio Paris-Londres - Londres
Lovely Old Street
7Outside visitBarrio Lastarria
8Outside visitCerro Santa Lucía
9Outside visitEx-Congreso Nacional - Compañía de Jesús
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others cities to visit after Santiago
Find similar guruwalks in Santiago