Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The Original Free Walking Tour of Lima from Miraflores
FreeWalkingToursPeru offers the best free walking tours based on tips in English and Spanish.
Sign up for the best free walking tour Lima in the historic center - old city, led by pioneering, professional guides and 100% authorized by the Government - Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism.
- Union street
- Main Square
- changing of the guard
- Presidential palace
- Atrium of the Cathedral of Lima
- Church of Santo Domingo
- House of Peruvian Literature
- Atrium of the Church of San Francisco
- Colonial Wall of Lima
- end of the tour
Bring 3.50 Soles per person for the Bus (metrololitano), Bring simple.
- We only wait 5 minutes at the Meeting Point
- You can only come to this free tour if you are extremely close to Kennedy Park on foot, otherwise come directly in front of the Igleisa de la Merced at 11am, look for JORGE CUEVA (DO NOT get confused).
- If you are not close to our pick-up point in Miraflores, come directly to the free tour of Lima starting in the historic center at 11am in front of La Merced church.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pje. Porta 132, Miraflores 15074, PeruPje. Porta 132, Miraflores 15074, Peru
I'll be outside the Oechsle Mall - Look for JORGE CUEVA.
1Outside visitJirón de la Unión
2Outside visitPlaza de Armas de Lima
3Outside visitCambio de Guardia
4Outside visitPalacio De Gobierno
5Outside visitCatedral de Lima
6Outside visitIglesia de Santo Domingo
7Outside visitHouse of Peruvian Literature
8Outside visitIglesia de San Francisco de Asís
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).