Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Discover the city of Ramallah from a local eye
Hi I am Mohammad from Palestine. My story begins in Couchsurfing in 2009 I hosted and showed my city to a lot of visitors and friends from then, I got more experience in knowing what people are interested in when traveling and visiting my city. . For me it's more than just a tour, it's more like being an ambassador to my country, so I started to work at hostels making Couchsurfing meetings and become a tour guide. I always think my city has a lot to offer more than just sightseeing. So lets discover my city together!
Our tour is designed to cover major sites in Ramallah city and the refugee camp. We cover a lot of the city's history, political situation, culture and tradition. our tours are for those who want to see, learn, taste, and experience the core of Ramallah from a local perspective.
The tour stops:
- Information center of albireh city
- The big Mousqe of al bireh
- Al hesbah (fruit and vegetable market)
- The the market
- Al manarah square
- Stop at the best falalfel and shwarmeh restaurant
- Yaser Arafat square
- The statues of Ramallah founders
- Ramallah Municipality
- Information center of Ramallah
- The Ottoman Courthouse
- Martyr memorial
- The old city of Ramallah
- Dar Zahran Heritage Building
- Rukab ice-cream shop ( the oldest in Ramallah)
- Kunafah (Palestinian desert )shop
* ** IMPORTANT ***
- Reserve if you are going to come. This tour has limited places!
- When booking, put a phone number with Whatsapp to be able to send you location in real time in case of late arrival.
Meeting point:Ramallah Terminal, RamallahRamallah Terminal, RamallahDirections
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).